Tuesday 19 January 2016

Angelic Pretty: 8 upcoming print releases!

Here is a guide to the upcoming prints from Angelic Pretty. I think there is a lot of cute stuff and I'm happy that spring is coming. Hope you enjoy this post and please comment to let me know which one is your favorite. Click in the name of the print to read more about what I think of the dress!


kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
I think this print is really cute, it reminds me of the castles that you have with magic sand! I hope the print isn't as pale as in these pictures. I wonder what more colors there will be. I think blue would look really pretty.

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
I just love donuts, so this is really cute to me. I like that the print is in better scale. The mint colorway is really pretty.

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
I'm just really tired of the religious symbols and the virgin mary style with veils and such. And I don't really like overlays, it being longer than the dress just makes it worse. The jsk without the overlay is pretty cute.

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
This is the special Imai Kira collab that they had for reservation at the big teaparty with the fashion show. I think its really cute as always. The scale of the print is really cute. I think it can be coorded in many different ways, both sweet and more classic

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
Harlequinade Ballet
There is not really any clear pictures of this dress but it has potential. I really like the colors of the one in the closeup. I'm a big fan of contrasting pastels. Can't wait to see better pictures.

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
Melty Sky
Another sky type print. It really resembles Dream Sky, which is not a bad thing. Its a much better design than Misty Sky that they recently released. Also the stripe star bag looks really cute!

kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
Strawberry Garden
There is no surprise that there are two new berry prints since berry prints are Asuka's favorite motif. The strawberries look so cute, and the frills on it are so pretty.


kawaii lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
Wrapping Cherry
This is a simple but very cute design its like a mix of wrapping ribbon and drained cherry. It would suit otome and more casual styles. The heart bag is also super cute.


There are more prints coming and I will make a new post once I have clear pictures of them!
//Love Minty





No comments:

Post a Comment